Dining at Villa Viva has been meticulously designed to indulge with the savoury pleasures of fine cuisine.
The western kitchen alone is an icon of divine decadence, with a big Thai kitchen tucked behind it. Two kitchens not enough? Then the enormous white-tented beachfront barbecue area ensures that no one need enjoy a meal anywhere but in sheer fabulous surrounds.
Both Western and Thai dishes are available in a wide choice of multi-course menus, featuring the following specialties:
- "Taste of Thai"
- - Tom Yum with Prawns
- - Minced Prawns with Lemongrass
- - Red Beef Curry with Pineapple
- - Caramelized Mangoes with Coconut Sauce
- "Western Cuisine"
- - Baked Crabmeat in the Shell
- - BBQ Lobsters
- - BBQ Black Angus Sirloin with Baby Mushrooms
- - Crème Caramel
Plus a variety of other asian and european delicacies, and a good selection of red and white wines.